Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Review - Laqroki's Newest Gem - Pearl

Photo Above showcases Laqroki’s newest skin Pearl in the skin tone “Peach” with the “Peach” Cleavage enhancer.  The lingerie is also from Laqroki as well as the brand new hair that goes with the very realistic hairbase.  Absolutely worth checking out in world.  The hair and the cleavage is sold separately but worth every linden.

Shown below are the 10 different makeups that is included.  Ladies for 1990l you get TEN different makeups.. That is like less than 200l a skin!

I love to change my make up options often… most skin stores sell one makeup for 1000l but here you get ten for paying a little bit more.  It’s an amazing deal in my opinion.  I have had “Lacie” since September and it has been my main skin but I’ve loved Laqroki for a longer even back before when they were called RaC.  I had the Tess skin and I must have worn it out that I wore it so much.

I love the shading and the little details.  The nipples are gorgeous.  But I think the photo’s speak for themselves.  My AV feels gorgeous, confident and BLONDER!!  I hope to see more shades of blonde from Laqroki.  I have pretty much all the hair that goes with the dark hair base.. and after a little taste of this I want more!  Please!  :)

[Via http://coffeesmoke.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment