Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fire And Ice. Or, A New Sexual Experience For Me.

Wow.  I mean wow!  Fucken WOW!!

I have just had a mind blowing experience.  One I never expected, one I would have dismissed out of hand.

Jose and I played with Japanese Drip Candles.  I have never had hot wax dripped on me before, nor really desired it.  I have seen it done at a huge variety of strip shows, and enjoyed watching, but I never expected to be doing it myself!!

Jose and I discussed it after a couple of wines (Oooops), and decided to try it.  I lay naked on the couch, and he lit a candle and dripped the wax onto my stomach.  I could not believe how good it felt!  It burned, but very briefly.  And the higher he held the candle, the more it cooled before the wax hit me.

Within seconds (at my encouragement), he was dripping wax onto my breasts and nipples and genitals.  I couldn’t get enough!!  Fuck me!!!  Please….   It was awesome, I loved it.

We moved to the bed, and continued, more wax, licking, touching and teasing.  Jose put a burning candle inside me (flame end out!!).  It was awesome to feel/see/experience!!  Incredible.  He also got an ice cube from the freezer, and alternated heating and cooling  bits of me.  He ended up putting it inside me, and it melted so fast!!

The orgasm I had was mind blowing.  My whole body was involved, and it lasted soooo long!  It left me a shivering, quaking mess.  I highly reccomend it.

A couple of words to the wise…  Use a towel or a sheet to catch the wax, it makes a mess.  Don’t use scented candles, unless they are specifically designed for this, the essential oils in them often burn hotter than plain wax, so they can burn, the idea is to titillate, not mutilate.  Test it on the back of your hand before you move anywhere more sensitive.

I am even kinkier than I thought…  Yum.

Love,

Chiquita

x

www cheapsextoys.co.nz

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment