Wednesday, November 18, 2009

100% Homegirls and Picture Magzine Guarantee!

Hi again all, sorry for the lack of updates, I’m staying with family and haven’t been motivated to update. Plus nobody has left me a comment recently! Meanies!

Anyway a guy from Picture magazine rang me and said they’ve accepted my photos to be published in Picture and 100% Homegirls in December 09 and January 2010 so I’ll be getting cheques in the mail soon and when I get the pics I’ll post em for you all. I’m so excited!

No story this time, but I’m back in Coffs Harbour tomorrow and should be able to update then with either some more photos or continue my story.

Meanwhile I’m just starting to sell some of my ideas on Cafepress on apparel and merchandise, I am thinking of branching out to cuckold and hotwife logos. Would any of you be interested in seeing some new hotwife and/or cuckold ideas on t-shirts, g-strings, etc? I would accept any suggestions and requests for designs. I also think it would be to create a cuckold lifestyle magazine as I haven’t heard of any, so I might gather up some resources and create a web article/magazine type thing for cuckold/hotwifes.

Please vote in the NEW poll in the sidebar.

Comments or thoughts?(let me know you’re still out there)

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment