Monday, February 1, 2010

Ordinary people

Most of my studio work is usually done with aspiring models who advertise themselves on sites such as Purestorm or Model Mayhem. This is good in many ways as they are usually able to pose themselves and the direction is quite easy. However, I do like to challenge myself work with people who have no intention to be a model and just want some beautiful photographs of themselves.

Saturday was one of those days where I took up the challenge due to being let down by one of the ‘professional’ models from one of the aforementioned sites. I had been talking to this girl for a while and she wanted some photos to give her back some self-esteem as she has a bad self image of her body. I think the results capture something special in her and I would appreciate your comments. It’s good sometimes to be a bit of a Gok Wan and hopefully give someone a little boost with my photography

[Via http://trixtaphotography.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment